Welcome. Be sure to check out this video for some background on this course. You can adjust the volume and size of the video as needed.
Beginner's Meditation Blueprint Training
Brief Guided Awareness MeditationFREE PREVIEW
Guided Awareness Meditation
Brief Meditation Blueprint Quickstart Overview
Connect with us: Your questions answered!
Schedule your free consultation with Dr. Ken
Tell us what you think. We appreciate the feedback!
- The Beginner's Meditation Blueprint training is a five module introduction to meditation. This blueprint walks step by step through motivation, research on meditation, how to meditate, establishing a regular meditation practice, and solving frequently asked questions.
- The brief awareness meditation is a 5 minute guided meditation. This is a done-for-you just-press-play tool.
- The guided awareness meditation is approximately 8 minutes long, perfect as you progress in your meditation practice.
- The affirmations meditation is a tool to use as your meditation, or can be played in the background as you do other activities.
- The Quickstart Overview is a downloadable 1-page guide to the key steps of meditation.
- For a limited time, deepen your practice by joining our Facebook discussion group and scheduling your 1:1 session with Dr. Ken
In this course you will find a range of tools to jumpstart your meditation practice and help to stabilize it to grow the strongest benefits. It includes:
- A self-assessment to help identify goals for your meditation practice.
- Overview of meditation benefits using scholarly research review of benefits for the body, mind, emotions, and applications such as work and relationships.
- A range of awareness exercises and supportive tools such as breathing and progressive muscle relaxation
- Learn how to do it with the five elements of a mediation practice
- The six themes of success
- The six steps of developing a stable practice
- Remember the two words you need to know to help if you get stuck in your practice
- And much more.
Whether you have been thinking about meditation or have tried it and it "didn't work for you", this program can help set you on the path!
Click FREE PREVIEW above to try the Brief Guided Awareness Meditation
Dr. Martz is a licensed psychologist who has been studying, practicing, and teaching meditation tools for over 20 years. He is the author of the international bestseller Manage My Emotions: What I Wish I'd Learned in School about Anger, Fear, and Love.
As Seen On:
I've noticed improvements in my life by starting your program.
My set point is calmer. I'm less provoked. And I am more aware of my emotions and the situations around me that are affecting my emotions. Those are observable, positive benefits that I'm really liking.
What changes have you noticed as a result of participation in this training?
Calmer. I'm aware that there is a window to think before I react with most situations. Kinder.
I was able to relax just by concentrating on my breathing.